Saying what you really want to say

I was out at a couple of stores, a Japanese market (Mumina loves the Udon noodle soups there) and WalMart. In both I had a quick interaction where I thought afterwords "what if I said what I really wanted to say?" just to see how they respond. In the Japanese market, I went into a section and a girl worker was on a step stool doing something with the products. She didn't see me initially, so when she turned to me she got a little startled. I asked if I scared her and she was like "oh, no". She was nice and told me to let her know if I needed help with anything. That was that, but my alternate response that came to me after I asked if I scared her would be "don't worry, I'm scared of black people too" 😄. I'm so racist. I say that when I accidently scare Mumina. I wonder how she would've reacted....probably turn red feeling guilty and embarrassed. I should do that one day.

At Walmart Mumina was with me and I had a big vacuum in my cart. A white lady was walking by and joked "after you clean your house can you come clean mine?" and I was like "for sure!" and we had our little laugh and that was that. But then I thought later on "what if I responded simply "NO" and gave a mean nigga look?" How would that make her feel? That would be kinda evil right? But why do I have to engage in friendly small talk and be politically correct all the time. I should try that too sometime....just rudely shut down small talk. You don't know me!! Don't mess with Da Muhs!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Job, Summer Break

Panhandling for a Funeral

I cut part of my finger tip off